Your cart is empty
ATF E-Form 1
We have had a lot of customers reach out about doing E-Form 1's for any pistols they might want to turn into an SBR.
We are able to help assist with this process.
- $75.00 Per Item
- You will have a $200.00 tax stamp due to the ATF when we file the Form, unless you are taking advantage of the free process to turn your pistol into an SBR.
- You Will need an ATF E-Forms Account and will need to know your user name, password, and pin number.
- You will also need to have your finger prints done in an electronic format, we do handle this process for an extra fee. If we have already done your Electronic Prints (not paper with ink) in the past you will need to bring in your USB Drive that we provided you.
- We will need to have the firearms serial number, barrel lenght, caliber, and overall length with a stock on it fully extended. These are requirements from the ATF and the form can't be filed without this.
- You will need to know if you are filing as an individual or with a trust, if you are using a trust we recomend National Gun Trusts. If you are using a trust we will need a signed, notarizied copy in a .pdf format to upload to the E-Forms Website. Also, anyone on the trust as a Co-Trustee will need to have electronic fingerprints done.
We will setup an appointment for you to come in and handle this process, once approved the ATF emails you an electronic Tax Stamp. Since this is a Form 1 this will be filed using your E-Forms account, we will assist with the process.