Your cart is empty
There has been a massive growing demand for National Firearms Act (NFA) items such as short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, and silencers. Many Americans have decided to build their own NFA firearms using the ATF Form 1.
The Form 1 is used to convert an AR lower into a short-barreled rifle (SBR), allowing you to use an upper receiver with a barrel length shorter than 16” The Form 1 can also be used for any other rifle with a barrel longer than 16”, and to create short-barreled shotguns (SBS), destructive devices, and any other weapons (AOW).
The ATF Form 1 (or Form 5320.1) is the application to make and register an NFA firearm for individuals who are not licensed to manufacture such firearms.
Similar to the ATF eForm 4, eForm 1 allows for the electronic submission of Form 1 documents, creating a simplified and more efficient application process.
With an approved Form 1 ATF application, you can build your own short-barreled rifle (SBR), short-barreled shotgun (SBS), suppressor, or destructive device.
- You will need an account on th ATF E-Forms Site
- Once you login you will complete a new ATF Form 1 (if you are completing the Form 1 to be in compliance with the new ATF Brace Rule use the Red Button when logging into E-Forms, this will ensure you do not pay a $200.00 tax stamp fee).
- You will need to enter a few pieces of information (this will go under Line Item and is the information about the firearm): about the firearm you’re applying for, including the original manufacturer, model, serial number, caliber or gauge, barrel length (in its SBR configuration), and overall length (in its SBR configuration). Yes you do need to know the overall length when it will be in its SBR format, however you can not assemble the item until your stamp has come back.
- Your CLEO is your Chief Law Enforcement Agency, this will either be your local police department or Sheriffs Department.
- When asked your intended use of the item, the general rule is to put "For All Legal Purposes".
- You will need to know if you are going to complete this as an individual or as a trust. If you are looking to do a trust we recommend National Gun Trust.
- You will need to either upload your fingerprints or send in paper copies, we do offer them electronically. (if you are doing a trust every responsible person on the trust will need fingerprints)
- Once you complete your Form 1 on the E-Forms website you will make your payment of $200.00 for your Tax Stamp.
- Processing times vary, you will be emailed when your application has been finalizied. Your stamp will be attached to the email, you will not get a physical stamp when you submit E-Forms.